Have you ever wondered what exactly T gel shampoo hair loss that contains coal tar? This natural hair loss shampoo contains coal tar as one of its active ingredients. This shampoo is basically a kind of cleanser that is formulated to treat skin conditions that affect your scalp.
Coal tar is one of the most effective and economical options for those who are suffered from a variety of scalp and skin conditions. This popular ingredient is used to treat dandruff that is caused by scalp psoriasis and seborrheic dermatitis.
I. Description Product and How Does T Gel Work?
The unique T gel hair loss formula is soft enough for everyday use and produces rich foam. Neutrogena T/ gel shampoo is a good choice for you who are suffered from seborrhoeic dermatitis. Neutrogena dandruff shampoo treats itchy and flaky scalp and is recommended by many dermatologists.
It is the effective shampoo for flaking psoriasis, eczema, seborrhoeic dermatitis and even dandruff symptoms and helps to control itching on the scalp. This shampoo is as a therapeutic treatment. The clear amber formula lets your regrowth hair look healthy and manageable, flak off in the first use, and continues to work for hours even after the shampoo is rinsed, and helps to control itchy.
II. T Gel Shampoo Ingredients
– Coal Tar 1% (4% Neutar Solubilized Coal Tar Extract).
– Salicylic acid helps to clear the scalp.
– Sodium Laureth Sulfate
– Polysorbate 20
– Cocamidopropyl Betaine
– Bishydroxyethyl Dihydroxypropyl Stearammonium Chloride
– Cocamide MEA
– PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate
– DMDM Hydantoin
– Tetrasodium EDTA
– Sodium Hydroxide
– Citric Acid
– Sodium Chloride
III. Benefits of T-Gel Shampoo
T gel and hair loss are related very much. Does t gel shampoo work? The active ingredient that is coal tar at 0.5% of concentration helps to soothe, exfoliate, and work effectively in controlling seborrheic dermatitis. Seborrhea dermatitis causes hair loss that is a skin condition that can cause a formation of scaly patches on the scalp.
Follicles are affected by this condition. The condition causes hair loss or thinning hair because it tends to stop producing hair. Coal tar helps to reduce symptoms of seborrheic dermatitis because it contains anti-fungal properties. Using coal tar shampoo helps to inhibit a growth of Malassezia strains (fungi associated with this condition), according to one clinical study.
This fragmented medicated shampoo should be used as often as needed. This therapeutic T gel shampoo hair loss is often recommended by the dermatologists or doctors due to:
– Scalp disorders such as psoriasis and seborrheic dermatitis.
– While allowing your hair shine and manageable, regular usage helps to control those problems.
IV. Product Specifications of Neutrogena T Gel Therapeutic Shampoo
– Size (250).
– Unit (ML)
– Height (20.7)
– Width (5.9)
– Depth (4.2)
V. How to Use T/ Gel Shampoo
– As being directed by a doctor or pharmacist, use at least twice a week for the best results.
– Wet your hair thoroughly.
– Massage the shampoo onto your scalp.
– Lather, for a few minutes, let it on your hair and scalp.
– Rinse off and repeat.
– Keep your eyes closed while shampooing to prevent this product from coming into your eyes.
– Protect your eyes with a towel.
Follow all instructions on the product packaging. Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are unsure of any information. Do not let this shampoo contact with eyes, nose, mouth, groin, or rectum to avoid irritation.
This shampoo is only for the use of hair and scalp. Rinse off the affected area with cold water for 15 minutes if you get the shampoo foam on that area. Unless directed by your doctor, do not apply to damaged or infected skin. Wash hands after use.
According to doctor’s direction, use this product usually twice a week. The dosage is based on your response to treatment, the type or brand of your product, and your medical condition. Do not use for a longer period, more frequently, and a large amount of the shampoo than directed.
The possibility of side effects may increase but your condition will not clear faster. Looking for medical attention immediately if you feel you have a serious medical problem, if it covers large areas of your skin, or if your skin condition stays or worsens.
– Always read the instruction on the label.
– Using as directed.
Do not use:
– In cracked, or inflamed skin.
– Except under the direction and supervision of physicians and doctors, do not use in children under 2 years of age.
– If irritation occurs, stop usage.
– If the condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as recommended, consult a physician or doctor.
Before using it, ask your doctor if you:
– Having conditions that cover large areas of the body.
– Being to run other forms of psoriasis therapy such as prescription drugs or UV radiation when using this product.
T Gel shampoo hair loss contains coal tar that is a great solution for the scalp and regrowth hair problems, psoriasis, dandruff, seborrheic dermatitis, and head lice. This shampoo also has strong antiseptic, cleansing, and disinfecting effects on the skin.
It is recommended that you use coal tar shampoo only after consultation with your health care providers to get a positive result. This is because this shampoo is carcinogenic and causes irritation to the nose, mouth, eyes, rectum, or groin and trigger acne.