A problem for millions of women and men is dry scalp and hair loss. What you have to pay attention is not only the uncomfortable, embarrassing, flaky scalp, itchy, dry scalp and hair loss but also the clean and nutritious scalp is the ideal environment for healthy hair growth. Because of that, take steps to maintain the healthy scalp to improve the healthy hair growth.
I. Can Dry Scalp Cause Hair Loss?
Dry and itchy scalp cause white flakes that cover your head. Then, the flakes are falling out on your clothes because you are scratching them. The dry scalp is a problem that annoys many people. Does dry scalp cause hair loss? Dry scalp is not only one of the most common causes of hair loss and it only occurs in rare cases. People usually suffer from hair loss for other reasons, such as problems with blood circulation, eczema, and unhealthy diets. In addition, the cause of dry scalp that is sometimes can also cause hair loss is a skin disorder that is called seborrheic dermatitis and scalp eczema.
II. Home Treatment for dry hair and scalp
The clean and invigorated scalp is an ideal environment for growing healthier and cleaner hair and less susceptible to dryness and flakes. After brushing your hair, you may start seeing hair and flakes on your comb. You have to use a good product that can clean up debris that builds up and soak into the skin. The worse your hair loss problem, if the longer you delay the treatment. To treat the dry scalp and hair loss, try one of the following home remedies for dry scalp.
1. Choose Natural shampoos
Use 100% natural shampoo for hair falling out the dry scalp, do not use any shampoo that even cause hair loss. Shampoo should be safe to use on all types of skin and hair and made of natural ingredients. You will notice that itching begins to fade from the first time you use it. Then, your hair begins to regain their elasticity and natural shine. Try using an anti-dandruff shampoo for dandruff that removes white flakes on your head. That is a home remedy for dandruff.
Viviscal Gorgeous Growth Densifying Elixir is another tip for a healthy scalp. This product is made with clinical ingredients from natural sources such as sprouts and grape seeds. To invigorate the scalp, look for a hair herb that also has menthol. Looking for hair shampoo with creatine to improve the volume and smoothness of hair As. Your hair will look fuller and thicker and your scalp will feel great.
2. Tips for shampooing
Tips before shampooing:
– To help identify suspicious scalp growth, do a self-exam skin. To see your scalp, part your hair. Ask a friend or family to check places for you if you have trouble seeing your scalp.
– Condition your skin of scalp before shampooing and moisturize your scalp using certain oils.
– Rub your scalp with mineral oil or petroleum jelly to help lift the crust, loosen scales, and treat the flaky scalp, one hour before shampooing.
Tips when shampooing:
– How to get rid of dry scalp, to help invigorate the scalp, and nourish the dry scalp and hair, massage shampoo and conditioner to moisturize gently to the scalp and hair.
– Start wetting the scalp and gently rub the scalp with a soft bristle brush for a few minutes to treat flaky scalp. You can also try removing the scales with a smooth comb.
– Then wash your scalp, rinse well, and towel dry gently.
3. Consult Dermatologists
For proper diagnosis and treatment plan, consult a dermatologist. Medicated shampoos can help skin condition. However, daily use of medicated shampoo may make your hair rough. Alternating between normal and medicated shampoos if you notice that medicated shampoo treatment helps itchy scalp but you still lose hair.
4. Other Treatment
One thing that plays a big part in your self-esteem is your hair. Therefore, hair care and factors such as diet play an important role in preventing dry scalp.
– Excessive electrical equipment that dries your hair and skin cells should be avoided.
– To moisturize the scalp and maintain healthy oil levels, perform a balanced diet to make your body nutritious enough that is one of the natural remedies for dry scalp.
– Take a good hair growth supplement if you are not sure that you get all vitamins you need in your diet.
– Avoid scratching your scalp. It can shed hair and cause hair to fall out because rubbing it causes friction.
For dry scalp and hair loss, may be other things you can do at home. Only moisturize your scalp so that your hair loss can be easily fixed. Besides, you can start losing your hair if you ignore dandruff.